Tuesday, September 17, 2013

More confusion

It seems like almost everything related to the T-Mobile prepaid plans is confusing. Even when I went to add the additional $10 to my account, I had to try it twice. On my first attempt I ended up at a place that wouldn't let me add any money. I thought I did the same thing the second time but then it appeared to work. However it didn't update my account balance. After a few minutes I received a confirmation email and text, and today I can see my $10 balance. I've seen other bloggers complain about their site. I use Chrome as my browser, so maybe that's the source of the current problem.
At any rate, I now have a $10 balance available for any calls beyond my 100 minute limit. I still don't know for certain what the rate actually is. Maybe at the end of this 30 day period I will call an old friend and burn up all my minutes and see what T-Mo bills me.
I'm still happy about all the money I'm saving. Despite my ultimate disappointment with Skype, I'm still pleased to have such a cheap phone plan. My only "buyer's remorse" is related to all the money I spent on my Nexus 4. It's a great phone so I don't resent the specific device. I just with I had already owned a GSM phone. Then this deal would be truly phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment