Wednesday, January 29, 2014

MotoX price drop -- Also where is the Nexus5 16 GB?

Last night I received an email from Motorola promoting a $70 discount on the MotoX. Sure enough, you can get the 16 GB version for $329! That's a pretty darn good price. The 32 GB version is still $50 more, so its price is $379.
I went over to the Google Play Store to verify current pricing of the Nexus 5, and the 16 GB version only gives the option to "Add to Wishlist" without providing a price. The 32 GB version is still available for $399. The white and black are both shown as "In stock."
So that's pretty interesting. I have not been reading the news lately, so maybe I'm just out of the loop. If I was to buy a new phone now, I would definitely consider the MotoX simply because of the price. I really like my Nexus 5 though.

No comments:

Post a Comment