Friday, February 7, 2014

Nexus 8 rumors

There are some rumors floating around about a Nexus 8 being released in a couple of months. If it is real, this is what I would like to see in the new tablet:

The same processors (CPU and GPU) as used in my Nexus 5.
4 GB of RAM.
At least 64 GB of storage. 32 has been plenty for me on my N7, but bigger is better!
8 inch screen
Outside dimensions no larger than the Nexus 7 tablets. Even if it's the same as the original 2012 version. They should be able to reduce the size of the bezel and put an 8 inch screen in the same size tablet.

I also want them to keep the pricing comparable to what the N7 pricing has been. I didn't buy the 2013 N7 because my old one was sufficient. So I want to see some huge jumps in specs and a good price to make it worth my while to upgrade. 

This is my wishlist. Any thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment