Friday, February 28, 2014

Amazon Prime - Student

Last fall I started grad school. My employer reimburses a nice chunk of it, so I figured now is the time to get my MBA. It keeps me pretty busy. About the same time, I signed up for the free trial of Amazon Prime for Students. It does not include the video streaming, but I don't have time for that anyway.

Well now it's time to renew. I had dropped Netflix because I didn't want the distraction, but now when I renew with Amazon I will have to pay for it, and it appears to include the video streaming. I guess I will just have to find some time. Hopefully they have Doctor Who, since that was my favorite Netflix series and I only made it into season 2.

$40 per year does seem like a pretty awesome deal. So if you have an email address with .edu at the end, you could get yourself a great deal on Amazon Prime membership.



No comments:

Post a Comment