Thursday, March 20, 2014

Good news and bad news

I recently switched away from the $30/month "secret" plan from T-Mobile prepaid, and switched to the $70 postpaid (normal) plan with T-Mobile. While I was waiting for the new SIM card to arrive, I still wanted to use the WiFi capabilities of my Nexus 5. For some reason I decided to turn off mobile data. Well after my prepaid plan was done, my phone was no longer able to connect to the T-Mobile service at all. I took my phone to the T-Mobile store in my neighborhood, and there was a guy names Charles who gave me lots of help. He helped me for a couple of hours before giving up, but then he helped my find the number to call Google and get help from them. They set me up with a warranty order, and I received the new phone the next day.
I'm thrilled with both T-Mobile and Google for the great service I was given. It was a pain to go through the experience, but they were both so helpful that it made it almost pleasant. I was very impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment