Friday, March 14, 2014

So much for the secret plan

Due to the discovery that I get a 10% discount on T-Mobile through a program at work, and also the fact that I want to add data tethering to my phone, I am finally going to switch back to a post-paid plan. I liked the low price of the $30 plan, but with only 100 minutes I feel somewhat isolated. Right now I don't have a roommate, and as an extrovert I really need to be able to reach out and talk to someone, on a regular basis. Without the cost of DSL or Cable internet, it's easier to justify the $70 T-Mobile plan. I didn't realize that I'd need a new SIM card, so I actually won't have a phone for a few days. I'm planning to skate by with my old FreedomPop hotspot to deliver my texts and emails to me. The SIM card will cost me $10, but then my monthly plan will only be $63 after the discount. I'm pretty happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment