Wednesday, July 24, 2013

T-Mobile vs Sprint

Today I was reading a story about how slowly the LTE rollout is going for Sprint. They have hit a lot of set backs and their spectrum is very limited. In fact, their spectrum is so limited that their LTE speeds are choked down to less than the speed of HSPA+ on other networks. So there I was sitting around with my device that operated on the Sprint network, waiting hopefully for LTE speeds in the future, and even when they arrived they would have been sub-par. The speeds on the Nexus 4 have been more than sufficient and coverage is a lot better than Sprint's.
So now I don't feel so bad about not being able to access LTE on my Nexus 4. Plus I should be able to download the Android 4.3 update later today. Very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment