Friday, August 23, 2013

Bye Bye Bionic

Well the Bionic is no more. Or I should say the Bionic is mine no more. I sold it on eBay as a bundle with the Lapdock, Otterbox case, and an extended battery. I listed a starting price of $50, and a "Buy It Now" price of $150 for the bundle. Some dude in Kansas bought it right away, as in less than 3 minutes after I posted it. So last night I took it down to UPS and shipped it off to him. Since it sold so quickly, there are those little tinges of "I should have asked for more," but overall I'm still glad to have cashed out and prevented it from becoming more clutter.
I think I need to go through my other stuff and start selling more of it. Tonight I plan to list my old nForce2 motherboard. It's from my first computer build, but it's actually the second motherboard I bought. I'm going to sell it with the CPU, RAM, and a Radeon 9600 video card. I plan to hook it all up again first, just to make sure everything still works. It's only about 10 years old!
I get clingy with my stuff. It's sad to see it go, but if it's just sitting in the closet taking up space, then it's really good riddance. Especially if I can make some money from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment