Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Referral confusion

Last night my renter/roommate returned from Ecuador. He had cancelled his AT&T service before he left since he was gone all summer. I was excited to tell him about the T-Mobile prepaid plan I've been using. And I said, hey, if you are going to sign up for it, then use my referral link.
He was cool with that, but then when he gets the link it says to go sign up first, and then come back and register on the referral program page. So now I'm wondering if this thing even works. I told him not to worry about it because I'm more interested in him saving money than I am in getting my referral bonus, but it's still pretty annoying that this all is so confusing. Why would anyone click my referral link if they make it so hard to use? I guess we'll see what happens after he receives his SIM card and activates the service. Maybe after I go through it all once, then I'll have a better understanding of the right way to do things.
I think he also needs to contact AT&T because his iPhone 4 is probably still locked.

No comments:

Post a Comment