Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Nexus 4 price slash

Wow! If you are a Verizon user who wants to try going to the prepaid setup that I've been using, the deal just got a lot sweeter! The price of the Nexus 4 is now $100 less than it was before. There are rumors of a Nexus 5 coming soon, but this Nexus 4 is such an incredible deal that it would still be the way to go, in my humble opinion. Here's a link in case you don't know how to find Google Play on your own. :)
https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_4_8gb

The Nexus 4 pairs really well with the prepaid T-Mobile plan that I've mentioned in this blog. Even without LTE, I feel like I get pretty good speed on the data connection. I'll probably want LTE some time in the future, but it's not a burning desire.

Also, my roommate has an old iPhone 4 (or maybe a 4S) and he just switched to this plan. He says he likes it and he definitely loves the price. He plans to also get Skype to supplement his 100 minutes. Getting AT&T to unlock the phone only took a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment